Risk Assessment and Management in Care – Level 3
In this course, we will examine risk assessment in the health and social care setting and study why health and safety and in particular risk assessment is so important. We will understand the process for checking that the workplace is safe through the use of a risk assessment.
- Understanding Risk Assessment
- Explain the concepts and legality of Safety, Hazard, Risk and Accident
- Describe the process and stages of effective Risk Assessments
- Carrying Out Risk Assessment
- Be able to conduct risk assessments and make judgements on risk control measures
- Identify a range of risk assessment related issues