Our first Aid annual refresher is suitable for current qualified first aiders wishing to update life-saving skills, competencies as well as being informed of any change in practice and guidelines.
After this half-day course, attendees will be competent in:
• Recording and reporting of accidents and incidents including RIDDOR
• Contents of a first aid kit (including preventing cross infection)
• Assessing the situation and acting safely, effectively and promptly in an emergency
As well as administering first aid to a casualty who is/requires:
• Unconscious (including seizure)
• Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) & AED
• Wounded and bleeding
• Suffering from shock
Delegates will receive a certificate of attendance on completion of the course.
Delegates must be physically able to carry out procedures required to meet assessment criteria.