Data Protection GDPR
The regulation has mainly been implemented in order to:
- Force companies to be clearer on their data collection and usage
- Improve data protection and prevent data infringement
- Establish improved control and reactivity to prevent data leakage
- These new regulations play an important role at a time when both the volume of data is skyrocketing, and threats are growing at a similar rate.
- A key factor of any organisation’s GDPR compliance is staff awareness and education.
- Key definitions
- Lawful bases for processing
- Individual rights
- Accountability and Governance
- International Transfers
- Personal data breaches